Please be aware that Cream City Composites is committed to upholding the highest level of confidentiality and security for those who choose to visit our Website. The types of information collected by Cream City Composites on this Website fall under one of two categories: Anonymous or Personal.
Anonymous information cannot be traced back to a specific individual. Our web servers automatically record the IP address (the general location where the user is logged) of each visitor to this Website and tracks how many people visit our Website. We use this type of anonymous information to administer our Website more effectively, personalize this Website for you, and gain general information about the backgrounds and sources of visitors.
Personal information identifies who you are. This is information that you personally and voluntarily provide as a result of a prompt on the Website. Such information includes, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, phone number, and email address. Following is a list of ways that Cream City Composites collects personal information from this Website:
Online Requests for Information
When you request information online from our Website, we ask for certain information in order to process your request. The information may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, phone number, email address, and other demographic information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since all browsers are a little different, look at your specific browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, It will not affect the user’s experience .
Information Sharing and Disclosure, Third-Party Disclosure
Cream City Composites will not rent, sell, lease, or share personal information about you with other organizations, except in response to subpoenas, court orders, or privacy processes, or to establish and/or exercise our legal rights. However, when an online transaction occurs that involves the shipment of a package, we will provide an email address to our shipping provider (UPS, Fedex, and USPS) for tracking purposes only.
We do not include or offer for sale third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following: Google Analytics cookies to Track website visits.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Cream City Composites
6677 N. Sidney Place
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Tel: (312) 622-8200